I know that there are those out there wondering, “Why in the world do you need a She Shed, you have a whole house?” True. But the house equals work and no play and all little girl’s wished they had a playhouse growing up.
Men need their Man Cave to get away and rejuvenate their batteries and women need…
…the She Shed to escape the house and all its responsibilities and recharge their psyches.
This adorable Gothic style She Shed is begging for you to come inside and enjoy.
This coastal themed Ladie’s getaway will quickly whisk you away to the relaxing sounds of the beach.
Not all She Sheds need to be houses. Consider converting an old camper into your Home away from Home.
Certain little houses are quite elaborate with wine and beer drinking stations.
Some have napping and hang-out/ reading areas.
However, be sure to do your research. Before you purchase consider these top five things first in order to make the best decision on your She Shed purchase.
Top Five Things to Consider before Purchasing your She Shed:
- Survey your yard and determine how much room you have for a She Shed.
- Next decide how you want to use your She Shed? Is it for reading, gardening, crafting, resting? All of the above?
- Once you determine how it will be used best you need to determine how much room will you need? Will you need storage? Shelving? Etc? Will you have enough room? Remember these sheds are tiny and so you may have to pull back a little. It would be best to choose one theme and stick to that one theme to make it more simple.
- Will you need electricity? Water? Talk to a contractor to make sure these are things you will be able to pull off in the location you have chosen.
- And, lastly what do you want it to look like? Have fun searching. Will you build or will you buy something pre-made? Once you have determined your budget you will know the answer to this. Pre-made is always cheaper but will still require a professional to help you set it up.
I look forward to seeing if I have encouraged any of you to build your own She Shed. I would love to know how you decide to use it.
More She Shed Inspiration:
And, if you want more inspiration check out my Pinterest Board on She Sheds here.